HUNTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Documents necessary for hunting:
Valid hunting licence;
Valid permit for storing and carrying hunting weapons;
2. A hunter must have:
Hunting weapons in good working condition;
(weapons and ammunition cannot be rented)
3. The participant must attend the orientation and safety briefing;
4. Hunters under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to take part in the hunt!
HUNTING REGULATIONS STIPULATED BY THE GOVERNING BODY OF NAZARECHYE HUNTING FARM
1. Before beginning the hunt, the participants are briefed (both hunters and accompanying persons) on safety rules and given a description of the upcoming hunt. The time of the briefing is set by the organizer of the hunt (huntsman). Hunters must not be late or leave early for the hunt.
If a hunter or a group of hunters cancel the hunt without a valid reason (such as hunting weapon malfunction, lack of necessary supplies, etc.), payment shall be required of 50% of the price of this type of hunt. If one of the participants of a group hunt is absent, this means that they have withdrawn from the hunt and the other participants are entitled to hunt with a reduced group.
2. Before the start of the hunt, the organizer (huntsman) shall specify the animals approved for hunting under the Contract. It is forbidden to hunt animals that are not approved by the huntsman.
If an animal or bird not approved by the huntsman is shot or wounded during the hunt, the hunter shall pay double rate of the price of the trophy. The penalty for shooting or wounding an animal not approved by the huntsman during a hunt in the hunting enclosure is 200,000 roubles. If an animal that is not approved by the huntsman is shot or wounded again, the organizer of the hunt is entitled to exclude the hunter from further participation in the hunt. If an animal that is not approved by the huntsman is shot or wounded by several hunters during a group hunt, the huntsman is entitled to stop the hunt for all participants. The penalty for shooting or wounding a gun dog is 100,000 roubles.
3. The hunt is considered successful if the prey has been hunted and if the animal was within shooting distance. The shooting distance for rifles is 100 metres and 40 metres for smooth bore weapons.
If, during the hunt, the hunter failed to shoot an animal within shooting distance, the hunter shall pay an additional 10% of the price of the prey.
If the hunter had the opportunity to shoot, but missed, he/she shall pay for the hunt plus 10% of the price of the prey. A miss during driven hunting does not count.
If no animal is available during group driven hunting, the hunt organizer shall conduct additional drivings (not more than two). No fee is charged for additional drivings.
If the hunter does not have the opportunity to shoot (the hunt organizer fails to provide the opportunity), the hunter shall pay 50% of the price of the hunt.
4. In individual and group hunting, if an animal is wounded, it shall be considered that the prey has been taken, and, in accordance with the hunting regulations on the territory of the Russian Federation, the licence for shooting animals shall be closed.
If the animal is wounded, the hunter shall pay 100% of the price of the hunt plus the price of the trophy.
At the hunter's request, the wounded prey shall be collected during the current daylight period of the hunt. If the wounded prey is collected at the hunter's request during the following day, the hunter shall be charged for a new hunt.